need help?+62 877 07540 0525
20KW BRIGGS & STRATTON 40621 GENERATOR FEATURES:
- 20kW Briggs & Stratton 40621 generator features a robust Vanguard® 993cc V-Twin horizontal commercial-grade engine with a maximum 3600-RPM. This 60Hz dual fuel model is purpose-built for extended use.
- With natural gas, the generator uses 187-ft3 per hour at half load and with a full load, 260-ft3 per hour. With LP it consumes 2.24 gallons per hour at half load and on full load 3.65 gallons per hour.
- The 200A SE Transfer Switch (71068) powers all circuits without a sub-panel and has a NEMA 3R Indoor/Outdoor rated enclosure. It manages the distribution of power to all home appliances. Run just the essentials or the whole house.
- Symphony® II Power Management system manages the additional loads efficiently without dropping power to other devices. It prevents the engine from shutting down in the event of an overload. You can have 8 high wattage loads at a time.
- The Updated Control System allows for better control of fuel and noise during exercise and cycle times. The multi-line LCD allows users to check the status of the generator.
- Users keep connected to the generator via InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system. They can check on their unit from remote locations using the iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac®.
- Voltage fluctuations damage the microcircuitry of costly sensitive electronics. The AVR monitors the voltage with precision to protect your assets from harm. The generator produces premium quality power with less than 5% THD.
- The independent 3-stage (bulk, absorption, and float stage) battery charger adds more life to the battery.
- Low Idle Mode allows users to run weekly tests on lower RPM which reduces fuel consumption. The engine speed slows down when the load is low.
- The sturdy and attractive automotive-grade galvanized steel enclosure is rustproof and gray. It has a powder-coated finish that protects it from chips and abrasions.
- 20kW Briggs & Stratton 40621 has gone through rigorous testing for your safety. Certifications and Listings include: EPA Certified Fuel System, CARB Compliant, cUL Listed to CSA 22.2 No.100-14, and UL 2200 Listed.
- The 5-Year limited best in class warranty covers parts, labor, and travel.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40621 Whole House Automatic Generator continues to supply power to two 5-ton air conditioners, major home appliances, and electronics within seconds of a power failure. The family and the employees can continue with the day as usual. The automatic transfer switch allows you to power all the circuits of the house. It can be installed both indoors and outdoors. It takes several days after a storm for grid power to get restored. The air-cooled gas generator can run for hours at no end using the LPG or the natural gas from your kitchen pipeline.
Keep the security system armed and continue to use your sensitive electronics with total peace of mind. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to check alerts, track generator utilization, and send reminders to the dealers to ensure your generator is well prepared for the next outage.
The clean and premium quality electricity produced by the generator keeps all electronics safe from voltage surges. The neighborhood-friendly model runs as quietly as an air conditioner at 64 dBA. Maintenance and service are easy and quick with the hinged roof and removable panels of the enclosure. It comes with a free steel mounting pad for easy installation and is delivered free of cost. For your peace of mind, all Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.