need help?+62 877 07540 0525
20KW BRIGGS & STRATTON 40588 GENERATOR FEATURES:
- Briggs & Stratton 40588 features a dependable Vanguard® 993cc commercial-grade air-cooled engine that runs on a maximum of 3600-RPM. It produces 20kW on LP and 18kW on natural gas.
- The engine has a full-pressure lubrication system with a spin-on oil filter. The advanced debris management system makes the generator more durable.
- This all-new whole-house emergency standby generator features a Briggs & Stratton alternator that is self-excited and has exceptional motor starting capability.
- Maintenance and service are easy and quick with the hinged roof and removable panels of the aluminum enclosure.
- The Automatic Voltage Regulator protects all the costly sensitive electronics against voltage spikes that damage micro-chips. The alternator generates less than 5% THD. Improved frequency (HZ) regulation results in cleaner power.
- The 2-line LCD can be used to check the battery status, runtime, oil level, engine temperature and so forth.
- The Low Idle Mode allows you to run weekly tests at a low RPM. It slows down engine speed for less fuel consumption.
- Briggs & Stratton Synthetic Oil protects the engine from sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. It also reduces engine wear, scoring, and abrasion.
- LCD Display shows multi-line text and graphic while Fault Display provides up to 39 detailed fault codes.
- The generator can be installed 18-inches from the house. It comes with a free steel mounting pad for easy installation. The corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is certified to withstand hurricane-force winds up to 175-mph.
- Certifications and Listings include CARB Compliant, cUL Listed to CSA 22.2 No.100-14, UL 2200 Listed, and EPA Certified Fuel System.
- Briggs & Stratton 40588 is backed by a limited 5-year warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
In the event of a power failure, 20kW Briggs & Stratton 40588 automatically kicks in to continue supplying power to your two 5-ton air conditioners, major home appliances, and electronics. It produces sufficient power to cover all your home needs such as lights, water heater, refrigerator, computers, electric ovens, air conditioners, and so forth. The dual fuel generator requires no refueling and keeps the heating, cooling, and security system running till grid power is restored. The 60Hz 120/240v single-phase model has a superior voltage regulation system to ensure quick motor starting. This user-friendly generator is easy to install and maintain. Switching between LP and natural gas is also simple. The smart alternator responds quickly to load changes.
Wireless connectivity allows you to check the oil level, battery status engine temperature, and runtime 24/7 using your cell phone, tablet, laptop or PCs. With an automatic transfer switch, you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of generator power without manual operation.
20kW whole house generator can be used at home or work as a backup source of power. Briggs & Stratton products are assembled and engineered in the USA with foreign and domestic parts. All are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.